<body> Lost In Beauty-
...she's Beautiful

DIYANA aka SnowBlackPrincess
a

...Beauty ProDucts

Can't live w/o my
- Lip Gloss
- Mascara
- Cell

...Other Beauties

AMIRAH

...EXIBITIONS


  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • May 2009

  • ...BEAUTYTALK



    Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

     

    ...Lost in beauty

    layout design, coding,  photo-editing,

    by ice angel



    Brushes- 1| 2

    Sunday, February 24, 2008


    1st Webbie wif hunz...

    Had BBQ 4 dinner yest... Had sausages, corn, mushrooms, & lamb steak... Tat was the only meal I had 4 the dae.... Coz woke up ard 4 plus.... So, it was lyk breakfast, lunch, & dinner combined....

    The weather yest was windy n cold... Lowest was 15 degrees.... Weird.... Considerin it 2 b summer... Maybe coz its movin into autumn... Bt, it wasnt tis cold at tis period of tym last yr....

    Webcam wif hunz, Ariffin, Amirah, & hunz' mum @ ard 12 plus (Aussie tym) last nitez... Havin a video convo on MSN was laggy as usual.... Bt it was worth it... Finally, gt 2 c their faces n hear their voices again... =)

    Chatted wif honey on MSN till ard 4.55am... He's actualli accompanying me while I write tis blog... Isnt he sweet??... Hehehe... Niwae, it wasnt ez coz the both of us were still nt used 2 bein apart... I was actually tearing while chattin wif him... Honey's Passing Out Parade (POP) is on the 26th Feb, Tues.. How I wish I was there 2 c him pass out... Well, I guess tats 1 of the obstacles of bein apart... We'll miss spending tym tog during lyk our anniversary, birthdays, & other special occassions.... Wateva it is, we noe tat we still haf each other in our hearts...

    Guess tats all 4 now... Till the nxt tym......

    Diyana

    (P.S I LOVE YOU)

    the beauty exposed ;