<body> Lost In Beauty-
...she's Beautiful

DIYANA aka SnowBlackPrincess
a

...Beauty ProDucts

Can't live w/o my
- Lip Gloss
- Mascara
- Cell

...Other Beauties

AMIRAH

...EXIBITIONS


  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • May 2009

  • ...BEAUTYTALK



    Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

     

    ...Lost in beauty

    layout design, coding,  photo-editing,

    by ice angel



    Brushes- 1| 2

    Tuesday, February 26, 2008


    Honey's POP!

    2dae is honey's Passing Out Parade (POP).. 2dae is the dae he is officially a Sargeant.. Im realli proud of him... Muackzzz!!!! Bt 2 bad I cnt be there... He's been posted 2 a Unit ard Yio Chu Kang area... It's juz behind of NYP... He'll be in-charge of 6 guyz... He said it's gonna b tough coz if any of them screws up, he'll be blamed & stuff... Bt I'm sure he'll be able 2 handle them... Dun worry, hunz... Alwayz remember, Nothing is Impossible if u put ur mind 2 it... It's a matter of whether u wanna do it... So, yea... Gd luck in ur Unit, honey!!! *AHEM* Or shall I sae, Sargeant Rashidin!... Hehehe.... ;)

    We watched "Bring It On Again" on DVD... I noe its an old movie... Bt, it's been awhile.... So, yea... Was watching their moves & stuff... 1 word... AWESOME!!! Haf alwayz wanted 2 b a Cheerleader wen I was younger... Tat was 1 of my dreams... I've alwayz wanted 2 be an Actress, Singer, & Model wen I was younger as well.... Hehehe.... Well, wat cn u sae... Young gal wif big dreamz.... Tats rite.... -DREAMS-... 1 ting which will neva happen... Keep on dreaming, gal.... Hahaha....

    "The Cup"... Another DVD we watched 2dae... Tis movie is based on a true story in Tibet... A grp of young Tibetan monks has found a new fav ritual... SOCCER!.... They would lyk sneak out in the wee hrs juz 2 watch the World Cup on black & white telly @ the nearest village... They gt caught 1 nite & they'll do anything 2 persuade the elder monks 2 rent a satellite telly 2 watch THE FINALS.... Tats it... I can't tell the whole story... R u nuts??!! Hehehe.... Niwae, it's a story abt sports & life... Moving, cute, & funny movie... Do check it out if uve the chance aite??....

    Tats all folks! *Woody woodpecker's laugh*

    Cheers!

    Diyana =)

    (P.S IMY & ILY, Sargeant Rashidin)

    the beauty exposed ;