<body> Lost In Beauty-
...she's Beautiful

DIYANA aka SnowBlackPrincess
a

...Beauty ProDucts

Can't live w/o my
- Lip Gloss
- Mascara
- Cell

...Other Beauties

AMIRAH

...EXIBITIONS


  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • May 2009

  • ...BEAUTYTALK



    Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

     

    ...Lost in beauty

    layout design, coding,  photo-editing,

    by ice angel



    Brushes- 1| 2

    Saturday, March 1, 2008


    SOUNDWAVE 08!..


    2dae Billy & me went 2 tis concert called "SOUNDWAVE 08"... 2 words 2 describe it.. -FU**ING AWESOME!-


    The concert timing is @ 12pm-10pm... It's lyk a whole dae thingy... Bt Billy & me only arrived there ard 5pm if im nt wrong.... Because Billy onli ends skool @ 3pm... So, yea... If I knew I wud haf went there 1st... Bah!!!


    Bands lyk INCUBUS, THE OFFSPRING, BOYS LIKE GIRLS, SAOSIN, ALEXISONFIRE, KILLSWITCH ENGAGE, AS I LAY DYING, PLAIN WHITE T'S, SUGARCULT!!!.... Awesome huh???!!!... We were onli able 2 catch the performance of AlexisOnFire, The Offspring, & Incubus... Wat a bummer!.... Niwae, it's okie... @ least I gt 2 c Brandon Boyd!!!... Hot Hot Hot... Woooooo..... Hehehe....


    The performance of The Offspring was gd as well... BUT!!... Even b4 they came out 2 perform, every1 was lyk pushing & stuff.... I gt Squeezed, Squashed... Felt lyk a sardine... Nearly fell... Bt lucky ting I didnt, or else I wud haf died being stepped or ramped over..... Hahaha....


    Here r a few of the pics.... Nt so clear, tough.... Bt the vid clips r a lil more clearer....

    (Billy & me)


    (1 of the 2 stages)

    (Alexisonfire)

    (Incubus)

    (Brandon Boyd)

    (Our shoes & my jeans in dirt!)

    (Me face covered wif dirt!)


    the beauty exposed ;