<body> Lost In Beauty-
...she's Beautiful

DIYANA aka SnowBlackPrincess
a

...Beauty ProDucts

Can't live w/o my
- Lip Gloss
- Mascara
- Cell

...Other Beauties

AMIRAH

...EXIBITIONS


  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • May 2009

  • ...BEAUTYTALK



    Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

     

    ...Lost in beauty

    layout design, coding,  photo-editing,

    by ice angel



    Brushes- 1| 2

    Friday, March 14, 2008


    Screw the Security!!!

    Yest, Uncle Michael, mummy, Billy, Fana & me went 2 B.W.S... The same place we went 2 last wk.... We wanted 2 watch the band "Rockstar" again... Coz they were awesome & the guitarist is cute... Haha...


    Anyway, our evening was spoilt... Thx 2 the bloody security & the fat-ass Aussie bartenders.... Wen we entered, mummy saw those fat bartenders tellin the security sumthin... The security apprached us & wanted 2 c Fana's & my I.D... We gave him our driving licence coz tats a form of I.D as well... Can c our age.... I've been clubbing in Aussie alot of tyms & I alwayz use tat...


    BUT... Tis idiotic security here, wudnt allow Fana & me in... He said tat overseas driving licence werent allowed... I was lyk, "Wat?? I've been clubbing here alot of tyms & I alwayz use tat!" So, I asked if student card or passport is okie... He said No!... He said it's the Regulations in Aussie... WTF!!... If it is, then y was I able 2 enter all the other clubs & pubs in Aussie???!!! Duhz!!!


    After arguing wif him, I heard him sae the same ting all over again... But tis tym, he said passport is okie... Wat the... Which is which??... Passport okie or nt okie??... Wat a bummer!!... He's such a loser.... Oh Oh!... Did I mention he was Asian as well??... Trying 2 be 1 of them... Speaks lyk them n stuff... Bah!!... Wannabe caucasian.... Uncle Michael then said, its okie... We left B.W.S.... We went 2 another place @ Village called Tab... It was borin... The Live entertainment there was tis lady & her guitar playin songs we've nt heard b4.... Boo!!!....


    Wat bums me up is tat we were able 2 enter B.W.S w/o any doubt last wk... Bt y tis wk was diff??... Mummy said tat, last wk, I wasnt dressed up... I was wearing jeans, sleeveless n slippers... Lyk untidy n stuff... Bt tis wk, I was wearing leggings, long 'Rock & Roll' white sleeveless n pump shoes.... The fatass Aussie bartenders were afraid tat we, Asian Galz mite take away their men or sumthin.... Coz we're lyk attractive & gorgeous... Apparently, they look at us as competition... Hahaha... Losers!!!.... Wateva.... Can't be bothered wif them....


    I wonder y wen they, caucasians, come over 2 our country, they're lyk being treated lyk gods... U cn c it juz by looking at our sales galz.. Wen those caucasians enter the shop, they'll go all out 2 serve them & stuff wen finally, at the end, they didnt buy anything... Bt wen, we, Asians (Singaporeans), enter the shop, they cudnt care-less abt us being there... Bt in the end, we're the ones hu gif them sales & profit.... I've been observing tat 4 lyk a few yrs now... I tink tats Crap!!!.... Another example is our Sarong Party Gals (SPGs)... Bluehz!!!....


    Wats so special abt them, caucasians??... They've gt red blood juz lyk us... They eat n drink the same way as us.... Their shit smells lyk ours.... Haha.... Wateva..... Those hu haf read tis post... Feel free 2 tag or contribute 2 tis... Guess tats all 4 now... Here r the pics taken at Tab... Njoy...


    (Billy, Fana & me)



    (Fana's Coke, My Jack Daniel's Cola, Billy's Beer)



    (Snapshot of me gigglin.. Cute huh??.. Haha..)



    (Me & me drink)



    Cheers! ;)


    I 1 the world 2 noe, I LOVE RASHIDIN!! <3

    the beauty exposed ;