Sydney Trip!! (210308-230308)
Day 1
Left the hse at ard 7 plus in the morning... The ride was realli long... It was a 10 hrs drive 2 Sydney... Even though we had lyk toilet breaks in btwn... Me butt was aching realli badly... Imagine 10 hrs in the car doin nothin... Juz sittin, sleepin, listenin 2 music, eatin, etc... Took pics in the car wif Fana...

Reached Sydney ard 5 or 6 plus in the evenin... I tink... Checked into our accomodation... Called "Sydney Beachouse".. It was lyk a hostel kinda ting... Wif shared kitchen where u prepare ur own meals n stuff.... Double-decker beds... I loike!!... I lyk 2 sleep at the top wen it cums 2 double-decker beds... Hehe...
After we settled dwn... We went 2 the nearest pub cum restaurant.... Had our dinner there... Shared fish n chips n beef steak wif Fana & mummy... Drank 1 mug of beer n 1 bottle of Jack Daniel's cola.... Then, we called it a dae... Coz we had 2 wake up early tml...
Day 2
Woke up ard 8 plus in the mornin... Gt rdi, had cereals 4 brekkie... Went 2 Manly beach 4awhile.... juz 4 sight-seeing.... Left 4 our trip 2 the city... Took a ferry frm "Manly Wharf" 2 "Sydney Harbour"... Walked ard the Sydney Opera House... Took heaps of pics....







Went 2 Chinatown 4 lunch.... Had Beef fried rice deluxe n drank rockmelon shake... Yum yum...
Went 2 Paddy market, I tink tats wat its called.... It's lyk Queen Victoria market in Melbourne... Didn't realli had the tym 2 shop or buy stuff...
Walked 2 Darling Harbour... Came across tis realli cool performance... 4 guyz... 1 was playin the electric drum... The other 3 which consisted of 1 vionist, 1 bassist n 1 guitarist... They were flying ard, hangin upside dwn n doin all kinda stuff while playin their instrument... Cool huh??...
Chilled at tis bar/lounge while we waited 4 our ferry bck 2 Sydney Harbour... Drank Vodka Cranberry... Wen we reached Sydney Harbour, we walked ard again.. Went 2 The Rocks... After tat we took another ferry bck 2 Manly Wharf.... Chilled at tis restaurant.... Drank 0.5 litre of beer... Billy had 1 litre of beer.. It was the biggest mug I've ever seen in me life... I had 2 use both hands 2 carry the mug... Then, we had dinner at another restaurant... Shared lamb burger wif Fana... Drank 1 bottle of Corona Xtra... 



Then, we went bck 2 our accomodation 2 change our slippers 2 pump shoes... Headed 2 the pub cum restaurant we went 2 yest.... Tis tym, we went 2 the pub (top) floor... Had 2 bottles of Jack Daniel's cola... Was watching the Singapore VS Australia soccer match on the big screen... Was screamin n clappin... Drew 0-0... Yay!!... Hehe... We were dancin in btwn the match as well.... While we were dancin, tis bloke actualli came up n dance wif us.... Then, he pointed 2 me piercing n gaf me a thumbs up... Haha...
5-10 mins b4 the game ended... Tis old guy actualli came up 2 me n tried 2 start a conversation... He was askin me the score n stuff... Then, he pointed me 2 his fren... Another old guy... He kept starin at me... In a weird, "I wanna gt 2 noe u" kinda way... Then, his fren hus tokin 2 me said, "Tats me fren there.. He owns tis place..." I was lyk, "Oh, really??" He said, "Yea, he has loadz of money bt he's kinda dumb, actualli" I was lyk, "Haha... Okie" Haha... Weird guyz... Guess they're juz simply drunk or they find me HOT!!.. Haha.. Kiddin... Hehehe...
So, yea... We gt hm ard 12 plus... Nearly 1 in the mornin... Called it a dae... Another early mornin tml...
Day 3
Woke up ard 8 am 2dae... Gt rdi, had cereal 4 brekkie, again... Checked-out... Had a 2 hrs ride 2 Katoomba... Was supposed 2 c the Blue Mountain & The 3 Sisters... It's lyk 1 of the tourist attractions... BUT... It was realli foggy wen we reached there... Cudnt c anythin at all... Except fog... Argh!... Wat a waste... Bah!!!... So, we headed 2 the nearest village... Had lunch @ tis Chinese restaurant... Shared rice wif honey chicken black pepper wif Fana... Drank iced chocolate.. Yummy yum yum!...
Continued our journey bck 2 Melbourne... Bt tis tym, it'll b 12 hrs... Additional 2 hrs... Coz we were frm Katoomba... As usual, me butt hurt alot... Was sleepin most of the tym, though... Dunoe y... Bt there's lyk a spell... Everytym I enter the car, I'll fall asleep in lyk 10-15 mins... Mayb coz juz starin at the long & windin road... Kinda borin... Bt those tyms I was awake... I saw the beautiful country scenery.... We passed through fruit farms, animal farms.... Saw sheeps, all kinda cows (Black, brown, white, black body wif white face) Haha!...
Oh oh yeah yeah!! HORSES!!!... Wee... 1 of me fav animals... Hehehe... ;)
We oso saw realli empty & quiet villages... Tink it was onli lyk 395 population or sumthin... We were lyk "Wow! Wat an interestin place! (Sarcastic tone) " Haha!... Only saw lyk 9 ppl in the streets...
Came across tis Indian restaurant... Dropped in 4 dinner.... It was ard 9 plus i tink.... The food was realli delicious... Beta than the Indian food in Singapore... Mayb coz it's frm a diff prt of India... Northern I tink... Cnt remember... They use lyk yoghurt instead of coconut milk... Yum yum!!.. Bt fattenin... Haha...
FINALLY! Reached home sweet home ard 1 plus am....
Guess tats all 4 now... It's a really long post... Phew!...
"To love someone is to see a Miracle invisible to others - Rashidin is a miracle 2 me! I'm so in love with him!"