<body> Lost In Beauty-
...she's Beautiful

DIYANA aka SnowBlackPrincess
a

...Beauty ProDucts

Can't live w/o my
- Lip Gloss
- Mascara
- Cell

...Other Beauties

AMIRAH

...EXIBITIONS


  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • May 2009

  • ...BEAUTYTALK



    Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

     

    ...Lost in beauty

    layout design, coding,  photo-editing,

    by ice angel



    Brushes- 1| 2

    Friday, March 7, 2008


    Uni, Uni, Uni!...

    Yest was the 2nd dae of u.... u.... unevastudy.... Haha.. Okie... Wateva!!... Seriously, yest was the 2nd dae of uni... Uni so far, so gd... Bt the modules seem kinda tough... For example, "Sport & The Law"... Wat the hell... So draggy & dry... I've done "Business Law" b4... Bt tis seems 2 be tougher than tat....

    After dinner, went 2 B.W.S (Beer.Wine.Spirit)... Frm the name B.W.S, u cud figure tat it is a place which sells booze & stuff.... There's tis band called "Rockstar"... They perform there every Thurs. frm 9.30pm onwards.... Mummy wanted 2 check them out... So, yea.... I wore wat I wore 2 uni... Coz I cudnt b bothered 2 dress up, as I was 2 lazy 2 go out in the 1st place.... Furthermore, the place is juz walking distance frm our hse... Lyk 5-10 mins walk....

    Well, well, well... 2 my surprise... The band was awesome!!!.. I was expecting sum kinda lousy band coz they were playing at sum quiet, secluded place....

    They played Alternative, Rock, tat kinda stuff.... They covered Bon Jovi, Good Charlotte, Lionel Lewis, Foo Fighters, Metallica, etc...... Woo..... Sweet, sweet stuff.... I drank 2 bottles of Jack Daniel's coke... We only stayed 4 2 sets coz Uncle Michael, Billy, & me had 2 wake up 4 work & skool the nxt dae.... B4 we left, Uncle Michael, mummy, & me... Went out 4awhile... Mummy & Uncle Michael, smoke as usual... I was getting sum fresh air.....

    Wen mummy & Uncle Michael went bck in, I went 2 try 2 tok 2 the cute guitarist 4 lyk a few secs onli... He was wif a grp of ppl.... Lyk as if!!!.... Haha... I was more 2 stammering than toking.... Haha... I was making a fool outta myself, man.... All eyes were on me.... So embarassing.... I was lyk, "Nice (pause & nods head).... Music..." Haha... Lyk I can't speak Eng or sumthin... Then, he was lyk "Cool... Thx... Thx".... I asked, "U guyz will be here every wk?" He replied "Really??... Cool... Okie... Thx..." Wif tat Aussie slang.... He tot I was saein tat I'll be here every wk... Haha... I was lyk, speechless & decided 2 4gt it... I said, "Thx again".. & left.... Haha... My water face drop!!!..

    4 those hu dunoe me... Yea... Tats me... I'm lyk a really really shy person.... Bt nt 2 ppl hu haf known me 4awhile or 4 a long tym in tat matter.... I cn b a real pain in the A**... Hehehe.... Niwae, dun worry honey... I wasnt flirting wif him or anything..... Ure the only 1 4 me.... Remember wat I told u b4??... Ure alwayz in my heart, mind, body & soul... I'll neva ever leave u.... I'm nt going anywhere.... I love u so much..... Ure the best ting tat ever happened 2 me.... Muackz....

    I left my heart in Singapore.... Nt San Fransisco... Hehehe.... =P

    Diyana Hearts Rashidin <3

    the beauty exposed ;