More Playboy stuff 4 me!!! (Wanting more)
4 all of u out there hu dunoe wats 1 of my fav stuff.... 1 word... PLAYBOY!!!... Hahaha.... Ive been into tis Playboy brand 4 quite a long tym... Ever since I was.... Hmm... Cnt rmb actualli.... Haha...
Yea... Went 2 Chadstone 2dae.... 1 of the shoppin centres.... The 1st shop we went into was the Playboy stall.... We were there frm 3 plus - 4.30pm... Juz in tat stall alone.... Haha.... They were havin 80% sale... Bt its nt the Playboy outlet... So, there wasnt much stuff....
I bought myself a Playboy CD, blouse, black pants n dress!!!... I decided 2 take it as a bdae prezzie 4 myself.... Hehehe... I promise myself I wont spend on clothes nimore after tis.... It was all worth it.... So, y nt grab it???!!!... Hehehe...
Below is a pic. of the blouse.... The actual price is actualli AUD59.95... Bt I gt it 4 AUD10... How cool is tat???.... It's original, btw....

Here is a pic. of the black pants.... Front view... Bck view.... N the Playboy logo... The actual price is AUD69.95... Bt I gt it 4 AUD29.... Again, its original.... Sweet!!!.... Hehehe....


Tis is a pic.of the Playboy CD... There's 2 CDs inside.... House kinda music.... Gd 4 parties.... The actual price of the CD is AUD44.95... Bt I gt it 4 AUD29.... Awesome huh???.... The cover of the CD... N the inside of the CD....
Here is wat u gt put tog....
LASTLY..... I gt myself tis realli pretty, beautiful Playboy dress... REalli Sexy!!!.... Hahaha... I wont b posting the pic. here... Well, mayb juz a peek.... Hehehe... Im plannin 2 wear tat dress on me bdae party.... 24th April 2008... Sooooooooo..... Keep on readin me blog peepz.... Till then.... 2 all those kind souls out there.... Do gt me more Playboy stuff in future aye??... Hehehe.... *Winks*
X.O.X.O
"Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to smile for no reasons." - Tats wat I feel wen I think abt u, Rashidin....