<body> Lost In Beauty-
...she's Beautiful

DIYANA aka SnowBlackPrincess
a

...Beauty ProDucts

Can't live w/o my
- Lip Gloss
- Mascara
- Cell

...Other Beauties

AMIRAH

...EXIBITIONS


  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • May 2009

  • ...BEAUTYTALK



    Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

     

    ...Lost in beauty

    layout design, coding,  photo-editing,

    by ice angel



    Brushes- 1| 2

    Thursday, April 17, 2008


    Mummy's PREGNANT!!!

    Tried calling mummy n papa gonjeng, Shah (step-dad) 2dae... Bt they didnt ans.... They're in Thailand rdi... Their flight was in the afternoon.... So, I called me bro, Ash.... 2 find out if mummy's pregnant coz we gt 2 noe the results 2dae....

    Guess wat???!!!!... Ash said mummy is PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!..... Weeeeeeeee..... Hehehe.... I'm overjoyed..... Can't wait 2 haf a baby sis/bro.... Hopefully, baby sis, though.... Coz ive rdi gt a bro..... Wateva the baby's sex is...... Im so gonna pamper him/her...... Awwwwwww...... I cn juz imagine..... Me bringin him/her out.... Ppl mite tink tat he/she is my child.... Esp if i go out wif honey Rashidin.... Haha.... =P

    Guess tats all 4 now.... I'll cont dreamin abt me baby sibling 2 b.... Hehehe.....

    I Miss n Love you, Shidin hunz....

    the beauty exposed ;