<body> Lost In Beauty-
...she's Beautiful

DIYANA aka SnowBlackPrincess
a

...Beauty ProDucts

Can't live w/o my
- Lip Gloss
- Mascara
- Cell

...Other Beauties

AMIRAH

...EXIBITIONS


  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • May 2009

  • ...BEAUTYTALK



    Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

     

    ...Lost in beauty

    layout design, coding,  photo-editing,

    by ice angel



    Brushes- 1| 2

    Sunday, May 11, 2008


    No One can get in the way of what I feel for you!!!

    "I just want u close, where u can stay forever.. U can be sure that it will only get better...

    U and me together, through the days and nights.. I don't worry cause everything's gonna be alright.. People keep talking, they can say what they like but all I know is that everything's gonna be alright..

    No One, No One, No One, can get in the way of what I'm feelin'.. No One, No One, No One, can get in the way of what I feel for u.. U.. U.. Get in the way of what I feel for u..

    When the rain is pouring down, and my heart is hurting.. U will always be around, this I know for certain..

    U and me together, through the days and nights.. I don't worry cause everything's gonna be alright.. People keep talking.. They can say what they like but all I know is everything's gonna be alright..

    No One, No One, No One, can get in the way of what I'm feelin'.. No One, No One, No One, can get in the way of what I feel for u.. U.. U.. Can get in the way of what I feel for U..

    I Know.. Some people search the world.. To find something like what we have.. I know people will try, try to divide something so real.. So till the end of time I'm telling u that No One, No One, No One, can get in the way of what I'm Feelin'..

    No One, No One, No One, can get in the way of what I feel for u.." - Alicia Keys

    No matter wat we go through.. All the ups n dwns... The difficulties n pressure of being far apart from each other... We'll make it through together.. No one n nothing can get in the way of wat I feel for you, hunz.. Im so in love with u, Rashidin hunz... Let's make our dreams come true... *Muackz* ;)

    the beauty exposed ;