<body> Lost In Beauty-
...she's Beautiful

DIYANA aka SnowBlackPrincess
a

...Beauty ProDucts

Can't live w/o my
- Lip Gloss
- Mascara
- Cell

...Other Beauties

AMIRAH

...EXIBITIONS


  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • May 2009

  • ...BEAUTYTALK



    Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

     

    ...Lost in beauty

    layout design, coding,  photo-editing,

    by ice angel



    Brushes- 1| 2

    Thursday, May 1, 2008


    Playboy perfume!!!

    Let's c... After uni, went 2 Kmart 2 meet Ali n Fana... Bought Playboy perfume 4 AUD16.. It was on a 20% discount... Went 2 Nando's after tat... Woo... Me fav Portuguese fast-food restaurant... I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!... I love the peri-peri sauce... Was alwayz wondering y Singapore dun haf Nando's... The nearest place frm Singapore 2 gt Nando's is in Kuala Lumpur, M'sia... Bluehz!!!

    Below, u cn c the Playboy perfume I bought earlier... LOVE IT!!... Wait a minute!!!!... Can u guyz c the bckground???!!!... Hehehe!!!... Tats me lappie n the wallpaper is BEAUTIFUL!!!... Tats a pic of me other half, me love, me darling, me honey, me everything, Rashidin!!!.... N me...

    Dun u tink we complement each other so well???... It means, "Something that completes, makes up a whole, or brings to perfection" n "Either of two parts that complete the whole or mutually complete each other." Lyk how cheese complements wine?... I noe we do!!... =)



    Finally, gt 2 hear Shidin baby's voice 2dae... Reached his bunk y'dae.. It feels so gd 2 hear his voice... I'm so in love with him!!!

    the beauty exposed ;