<body> Lost In Beauty-
...she's Beautiful

DIYANA aka SnowBlackPrincess
a

...Beauty ProDucts

Can't live w/o my
- Lip Gloss
- Mascara
- Cell

...Other Beauties

AMIRAH

...EXIBITIONS


  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • May 2009

  • ...BEAUTYTALK



    Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

     

    ...Lost in beauty

    layout design, coding,  photo-editing,

    by ice angel



    Brushes- 1| 2

    Wednesday, June 4, 2008


    Hip Top 3!!!!!

    I'm currently obsessed wif the Hip Top 3!!!!!.... It's realli beautiful n the features are awesome!!.... BUT...... It's nt sold in Singapore... It's only available in the USA, Australia n sum other countries....

    I've seen a few gd catch on Ebay... BUT..... I'm afraid tat if I were 2 buy it, it won't b able 2 b used in Singapore... Lyk Uncle Michael's cell which was bought in Germany... It cud nt be used in Aussie.... Nt compatible or sumthin.... *SIGH!*

    I 1 the Hip Top 3 so badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... *Sniffs* =(




    "I love u... I loved u all along... I missed u... 4 faraway 4 far 2 long.... I keep dreaming ull b wif me n neva go...." - I Miss u so much, darling.... The dae I hold u in me arms again wud b the happiest dae of me life.... I Love u.... *Muackz!*

    the beauty exposed ;