<body> Lost In Beauty-
...she's Beautiful

DIYANA aka SnowBlackPrincess
a

...Beauty ProDucts

Can't live w/o my
- Lip Gloss
- Mascara
- Cell

...Other Beauties

AMIRAH

...EXIBITIONS


  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • May 2009

  • ...BEAUTYTALK



    Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

     

    ...Lost in beauty

    layout design, coding,  photo-editing,

    by ice angel



    Brushes- 1| 2

    Thursday, June 26, 2008


    Last paper/The Jane Austen Book Club!!!!

    Had me last paper 2dae, 'Sport and The Law'.... It was horrible+terrible... I really screwed it up... I really hope I can pass as I really dun wanna retake the whole module.... I wanna faster complete all me modules, gt it over n done wif Uni. n go bck 2 S'pore!!!.... All I can do now is Pray 4 the best... =(

    'The Jane Austen Book Club'- I juz finished watching the movie... It's abt 6 Californians (Prudie, Allegra, Sylvia, Jocelyn, Grigg and Bernadette) hu start a club to discuss the works of Jane Austen, only to find their relationships -- both old and new -- begin to resemble 21st century versions of her novels.... It's abt love, cheating, forgiveness, 2nd chances.... Really nice movie.... Love it...
    I realized tat I've tis book bck in S'pore which I've nt started 2 read... Was given to me by me mum... I totally 4gt abt it till I came across tis movie... Shud read it once I'm bck in S'pore... Which I hope is soon....

    "Kau tahu bertapaku sayang padamu..." (Belaian Jiwa)

    the beauty exposed ;