<body> Lost In Beauty-
...she's Beautiful

DIYANA aka SnowBlackPrincess
a

...Beauty ProDucts

Can't live w/o my
- Lip Gloss
- Mascara
- Cell

...Other Beauties

AMIRAH

...EXIBITIONS


  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • May 2009

  • ...BEAUTYTALK



    Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

     

    ...Lost in beauty

    layout design, coding,  photo-editing,

    by ice angel



    Brushes- 1| 2

    Saturday, June 21, 2008


    Screw up/Sex And The City the Movie!!!!

    Had 'Marketing Management' exam yest.. Darn!!!... Tink I screwed it up... Hopefully, I pass... Even if I get just borderline, I'll b happy... Rather than re-taking the whole module... Argh!!... EXAMS!!!.... *Sigh!*

    Niwae, I finally gt 2 watch 'Sex And The City the Movie'!!!!... Yea, yea... I noe its 1 of those vagina movies (chick flicks)... Bt I LOVE it!!!... Really really nice movie.... I'm 2 lazy 2 type the summary of the movie...


    Bt I wud lyk 2 sae tat me fav character would be 'Charlotte' played by Kristin Davis... She's really sweet (both her personality + looks)... She's the only 1 amongst her 3 other BFF (Best Frens Forever) hus r/s doesnt seem 2 haf any probs... It's lyk 'Happily ever after....' 4 her.... Here's 2 pics of her... "I curse the day u were born!!!" Cute.... Hahaha....






    I wud also lyk 2 add in tat I LOVE the dresses, heels, etc... Basically, the fashion in tis movie... Below, is a pic of the 4 BFF n 1 of the dresses worn in the movie.... Beautiful!!!... Dun u tink so???!!!....




    Sumhow, the 4 of them reminds me of me besties n me during sec sch.... Afni + Asilah + Risma + Me... Bt shit happens... Now, there's only 3 of us.... Really treasure their friendship... Love n Miss them so much.... Can't wait 2 c them again n spend tym tog.... We've gt plans already... Like Picnics, Chillin out at the beach, Karaoke, DVD Marathon at me place, etc.... Hehehe....

    "Ever Thine. Ever Mine. Ever Ours" (Beethoven)- This means: Forever Yours. Forever Mine. Forever Ours... Wat we have between us is really special... I'm so in love with u, Rashidin... I'll forever be Yours.. U'll forever be Mine... Love will forever be Ours... *Muackz!*

    the beauty exposed ;