Sleepless in Glen Waverley!!!
*Yawnz!* I didnt sleep the whole dae yest... Stayed up 4 the Euro 2008 Final... Spain v Germany... Spain won... The score was 1-0... So, they're the champions...
Fernando Torres scored the only n winning goal... It wasnt a beautiful goal or sumthin... It was juz a tiny simple mistake by the Germans... Was expecting the game 2 be lyk a tough fite... Lyk draw.... Xtra tym... Golden goal... Penalty... Tat kinda ting.... Bt it was the total opp.... *Bluehz!* Below is a pic of him... Cute???... Hehehe....

After the game went 2 shower... Then, drove uncle Michael's car while he drove Billy's car 2 the mechanic... After tat he sent Billy n me hm n went off 2 work.... Wen I reached hm, I fell flat on the bed!!... Haha...
Woke up at 5pm n cont me usual routine on weekdaes.... Watched 'The Suite Life of Zac n Cody' followed by 'Hannah Montana' and 'Cory in the house'... Then, it was dinner tym... N now I'm here!!... Drinkin bourbon coke which mummy juz made 4 me... Bloggin at the chill n relax corner while Fana is in the rm sleepin.... It's lyk 9pm now... Both of us had a long dae....
She went 2 send Ali off 2 the airport... He's goin bck 2 S'pore 4 2 wks... Need 2 visit the doc n stuff 4 medical treatment... The doctors here r hopeless!!!... They went 4 consultation twice n paid AUD100... Which means AUD50 4 1 consultation... Bt all they gt was, "Wait n c how it goes!", "Come bck again nxt wk!".... The Doctors didnt even noe wat symptoms he had... Steven-Johnson Syndrome (SJS)... They had 2 GOOGLE it!!.... WTF!!!.... HOPELESS!!!....
Few daes ago, she asked me if I wanted 2 kirim anythin frm S'pore... I was lyk... Nothin... She said, "sure?"... I was lyk, "Rashidin!"... Haha... If only Ali cud bring bck Rashidin.... Hehehe... I Wish!!!!.... *Hmph!*
"My heart is ever at your service!" (William Shakespeare) - My heart is urs, darling... All urs.... Alwayz haf been, Alwayz will be... The only ting my heart noes is loving u n only u... No other guyz in the world cn ever take ur place in my heart...