<body> Lost In Beauty-
...she's Beautiful

DIYANA aka SnowBlackPrincess
a

...Beauty ProDucts

Can't live w/o my
- Lip Gloss
- Mascara
- Cell

...Other Beauties

AMIRAH

...EXIBITIONS


  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • May 2009

  • ...BEAUTYTALK



    Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

     

    ...Lost in beauty

    layout design, coding,  photo-editing,

    by ice angel



    Brushes- 1| 2

    Sunday, June 22, 2008


    "I gotta say what's on my mind.. Something about us doesn't seem right these days.. Life keeps getting in the way... Whenever we try, somehow the plan is always rearranged.. It's so hard to say.. But I've gotta do what's best for me.. You'll be ok... I've go to move on and be who I am.. I just don't belong here.. I hope you understand.. We might find our place in this world someday.. But at least for now... I gotta go my own away...

    Don't wanna leave it all behind.. But I get my hopes up and I watch them fall everytime.. Another colour turns to grey and it's just too hard to watch it all slowly fade away.. I'm leaving today cause I've gotta do what's best for me.. You'll be ok.. I've got to move on and be who I am.. I just don't belong here I hope you understand.. We might find our place in this world someday.. But at least for now I gotta go my own away..

    What about us?.. What about everything we've been through?.. What about trust?.. You know I never wanted to hurt you.. What about me?.. What am I supposed to do?... I gotta leave but I'll miss you.. I'll miss you.. I've got to move on and be who I am.. Why do you have to go?... I just don't belong here I hope you understand... I'm trying to understand... We might find our place in this world someday but at least for now.. I want you to stay.. I wanna go my own way.. I've got to move on and be who I am.. What about us?... I just don't belong here I hope you understand... I'm trying to understand... We might find our place in this world someday but at least for now.. I gotta go my own away..."- High School Musical 2

    It's lyk nearly 7 am here... Uve been gone... Hu noes where uve been or wat ure doin.... Been drowning myself wif sumthin... Which I've nt done 4 quite awhile....

    If I'm really giving u alot of prob n driving u Nuts.... I guess u deserve sum1 so much beta than me.... There will be no more Nonsense 4 u... Everythin will be perfect... She'll make u happy n stress free.... She'll b there 4 u weneva u need her... Ull b happy wif her... I noe she's out there sumwhere waitin 4 u... I'm nt sure if I'm the right person 4 u.... U need sum1 beta n deserve 2 b happy....

    the beauty exposed ;