Welcome a fren (Suhui) n Farewell 2 another fren (Voon)!!!
Went 2 Caulfield 2 meet Suhui hu juz arrived frm Singapore... She was in the same sec sch wif me n we were in the same class in Sec 1 n 2... Was supposed 2 bring her ard... BUT... Change of plan coz her dad took a last min flight after her... So, she's meeting him which means nt enuf tym 2 bring her ard...
So, juz accompanied her 2 sign her apartment lease, open a bank acc, went 4 lunch n help her wif groceries shopping.... Arrived Caulfield at ard 11.45 am n was there till lyk 4 pm... Seems lyk a long tym... Bt no.... By the tym we met each other was ard 12 plus coz we cudnt find each other... So little tym, So much 2 do....
Was supposed 2 meet Voon at Boxhill at 4 pm... Darn it!!!.... Took a cab dwn 2 Boxhill coz I noe if I were 2 take the train, wif the amt of stops n the changing of trains which is lyk twice frm Caulfield 2 Boxhill.... It'll take 4eva..... I was prepared tat my cab fare wud cost me a bomb!!.. Coz the meter of the cabs here is exactly lyk ur HEARTBEAT!!!!.... True enough, the bloody fare cost me AU$30.20...
The cab driver was really friendly.... He asked me where I was frm... Where I was studying... How long I've been here.... Whether I've a BF.... He's frm Russia... Been living in Aussie 4 30 long yrs!!.... Wen he found out tat I've a BF bck hm... He was lyk saein... It's nt ez being apart 4 a long tym n stuff....
I talked quite alot.... I feel tat I've been talkin alot wif strangers ever since I started studying in Aussie compared 2 wen I was in S'pore last tym.... Lyk I'm improving.... Bt nt so much... Slowly.... However, I oso felt UNEASY... Coz he kept looking at the rearview mirror 2 look at me.... I kept staring outside n he'll look at wat I'm looking as well....
Met Voon at Centro... Went 2 cancel her hp line n Deborah K... Bought 2 Tops which were on sale frm Deborah K... Below, are pics of 1 of the tops.... Tis top is the long kinda top which can be worn wif leggings.... The sleeves can be folded into 3/4... Nice top huh???.... The "Model" oso nice... Hehehe.... *Ahem!*

After tat, took a bus bck 2 Burwood... The bus seemed 2 take 4eva 2 arrive... So, as usual, we took pics while waitin 4 the bus... Hehe.. Below, is 1 of the pics... The rest are in Voon's cam... Will post it once I receive it frm her aite... No worries.... ;)
Went 2 Voon's place 2 put our stuff so we don't need 2 carry it ard.... Took a tram 2 Kmart.... We were lookin 4 a gift 2 buy 4 her fren bck in M'sia... She wanted 2 buy tis perfume kinda deodorant 4 her fren.... It's a local brand... 'Australis'... Nt sold in other countries, I tink.... She didnt c any in M'sia n I didnt c any in S'pore.... Mayb the brand is still growing....
So, we went 2 the perfume section... We were spoilt 4 choices.... We were lyk sprayin the different kinds of perfume in the air n smelling it... Voon was lyk sprayin the perfumes onto her hand n smellin it.... I was lyk smelling every single perfume.... Haha...
We cud smell the perfume even after we walked out frm Kmart.... All the way 2 the tram stop... Even till Hungry Jack's.... It's lyk the smell is stuck in our noses.... Hahaha.... =P
I'm currently chatting wif Lilian... Aaron's Gf.... While Aaron settles his biz... Hehehe... We seem 2 haf alot of tings in common... Lyk sports, dance, music, etc..... Obviously, I'm nt gonna sae everythin we talked abt.... Bt she seems lyk a nice person....
Niwae, I don't feel 2 gd... Been feeling tis way since I gt hm... I might be falling sick... Hopefully, I don't fall sick during exam daes or I wont b able 2 tink straight... n I'll b so screwed.... =(
Hope ur knees gt better, hunz... I command ur knees 2 gt beta... Hehe... Haf a speedy recovery, darling... I love u so much.... *Hugz!*