<body> Lost In Beauty-
...she's Beautiful

DIYANA aka SnowBlackPrincess
a

...Beauty ProDucts

Can't live w/o my
- Lip Gloss
- Mascara
- Cell

...Other Beauties

AMIRAH

...EXIBITIONS


  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • May 2009

  • ...BEAUTYTALK



    Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

     

    ...Lost in beauty

    layout design, coding,  photo-editing,

    by ice angel



    Brushes- 1| 2

    Thursday, July 17, 2008


    FAILURE!!!!

    Gt me results 2dae... I gt 2 Credits(64) n 1 Distinction (70)... Guess wat... I FAILED 'Sport and The Law'!!!!... Gt 44.... Im such a big no wait, HUGE dissapointment 2 every1!!!!... *Sniff Sniff!*

    Now I haf 2 re-take tat bloody module... Which means Ive 2 study in Aussie longer!!... SIGH!!!... I wanna gt it over n done wif.... I dun wanna go bck 2 S'pore n then, fly bck here AGAIN!!!.... *Sob Sob!*

    I've failed my PARENTS!!!... Esp my mum hu is payin 4 me Education n xpects the best frm me... I've failed RASHIDIN!!!.... Coz I promised him I wud do my very best, pass all me modules n return 2 S'pore..... I've failed MYSELF!!!.... I'm such a F-A-I-L-U-R-E!!!!.... How cud I b so Stupid, Silly n Dumb???.... Oh, yea!!.. I 4gt... I've alwayz been lyk tat since Young!.....

    I feel so lost.... Where do I go frm here???... Wonder wat goes on in tis Tiny Brain of mine.... Wait!!!... Do I even haf a Brain????!!!!.....

    NUMB. CURSE. BLEED. DIE. DUMB. BITCH. BURY. MYSELF. ALIVE. MY. FRIEND. OF. MISERY.

    Ive cried 2 much... Ive gt no more tears left 2 cry....

    the beauty exposed ;