<body> Lost In Beauty-
...she's Beautiful

DIYANA aka SnowBlackPrincess
a

...Beauty ProDucts

Can't live w/o my
- Lip Gloss
- Mascara
- Cell

...Other Beauties

AMIRAH

...EXIBITIONS


  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • May 2009

  • ...BEAUTYTALK



    Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

     

    ...Lost in beauty

    layout design, coding,  photo-editing,

    by ice angel



    Brushes- 1| 2

    Friday, July 4, 2008


    Juno!!!!




    Watched the movie 'Juno' 2dae... It was really really touchin... Nice movie... It's abt Juno (played by Ellen Page), a 16 yr old teenage gal hu is faced wif unplanned prgenancy... I love her 'Hamburger telephone'... So cute!... Hehehe...

    I lyk Juno's character... She has tis easy going, open-minded, "I can't b bothered" attitude... She's into Gore movies, Rock music, etc... Reminds me of myself...

    I had tis feelin 2dae wen I was tinkin of my Sweet Honey Bee... It was lyk my heart was poundin so fast n hard... I cud hardly breathe... 4 a moment there, I tot I was havin Asthma or somethin... I was panickin inside...

    I realized tat it's been lyk tat ever since I met him... Wenever I c him, me heart starts poundin faster n I'll haf butterflies in me stomach... I'm really lucky 2 haf sum1 lyk him... He makes me feel so complete... Alwayz rmb, I'll alwayz b there 4 u, honey... *Hugz n Kisses!*

    "Find a person who loves u for exactly who u are!" (Juno's Dad)- Well, I've found the person hu loves me 4 exactly hu I am... N I love him 4 exactly hu he is as well.... There's nothin I wud change abt him... He's perfect 2 me... Me Prince Charming... =)

    the beauty exposed ;