<body> Lost In Beauty-
...she's Beautiful

DIYANA aka SnowBlackPrincess
a

...Beauty ProDucts

Can't live w/o my
- Lip Gloss
- Mascara
- Cell

...Other Beauties

AMIRAH

...EXIBITIONS


  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • May 2009

  • ...BEAUTYTALK



    Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

     

    ...Lost in beauty

    layout design, coding,  photo-editing,

    by ice angel



    Brushes- 1| 2

    Tuesday, July 8, 2008


    Movie, Movie, Movies!!!

    Been watchin movie after movie after movie tis past 2 daes... All tis juz 2 kill my BOREDOM.... Frm Indonesian love movies to Eng horror movies... I watched 'Cinta Pertama (First Love)', 'Tentang Dia', 'Reality Cinta dan Rock n Roll (Reality of Love n Rock n Roll)' 'Azab Seorang Pelacur' n 'The Strangers'....

    'Cinta Pertama (First Love)'- Abt tis gal hu loves tis guy, Sunny, since sec sch... Bt Sunny didnt show his love towards her... He left 2 another city n she was left behind... She gt engaged n he gt married... Bt she still tot of him everytym... She went into a coma 1 dae due 2 sum kinda sickness.... N the story goes on....

    'The Strangers' (Inspired by a True story)- After returning from a wedding reception, a couple staying in an isolated vacation house receive a knock on the door in the mid-hours of the night. What ensues is a violent invasion by three strangers, their faces hidden behind masks. The couple find themselves in a violent struggle, in which they go beyond what either of them thought capable in order to survive.....

    "If any1 cud make me a better person, u cud. All I gotta sae is I must haf done sumthin gd. U came along 1 dae n u re-arranged my life. All I gotta sae is I must haf done somethin rite...." (Relient K)- U haf changed my life, Rashidin darling... I used 2 tink tat 'True Love' doesnt exist animore... I was on the verge of givin up on Love... Till U came into my life... I really treasure wat we haf btwn us... I Love U!!! *Hearts!*

    the beauty exposed ;