<body> Lost In Beauty-
...she's Beautiful

DIYANA aka SnowBlackPrincess
a

...Beauty ProDucts

Can't live w/o my
- Lip Gloss
- Mascara
- Cell

...Other Beauties

AMIRAH

...EXIBITIONS


  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • May 2009

  • ...BEAUTYTALK



    Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

     

    ...Lost in beauty

    layout design, coding,  photo-editing,

    by ice angel



    Brushes- 1| 2

    Thursday, July 3, 2008


    Tuesday, Wednesday n Thursday!!!

    Tuesday

    Went 2 Mcdonalds 4 lunch wif Fana.. Had the limited edition burger... Specially 4 the Beijing Olympic games... Had McAfrica... Tried McEurope the last tym... So, tis tym was McAfrica period... Nxt will b McAsia...

    Went 2 'The Glen' 2 settle Voon's final cell bill as she's bck in Msia rdi... Then, we went window shoppin.. Went 2 Target... Then, played ard at the shoe section... Look at the pic below... I look lyk Bigfoot wif colourful feet!!... Hehehe...
    Saw tis really nice t-shirt at 'Cotton On Body'... Black t-shirt wif the print 'I Love (heart shaped) Bad Boys'... N it cost only AUD5... Grr!!!!... Bt didnt gt it... Mayb in future... Haha...

    Wednesday

    Went 2 'The Glen' again... This tym wif mummy... Bought groceries n stuff... Had churros... I had 'Strawberry Squeeze' frm 'Boost Juice Bars'... Love the juices there..
    Thursday
    Watched 'The Contender (Muay Thai)... It was my 1st tym watchin it... Coz I'm nt into muay thai... Bt I love watchin 'The Contender'... The original 1... Wen it juz started... The Boxing version... Niwae, I realized tat 'The Contender (Muay Thai)' was held in Singapore... Interestin... 1 of the contestants, 'Soren Mongkontong', frm Brisbane, Australia is freaking HOT!!!... Tink he's mixed blood or sumthin... Lyk Thai + Caucasian... Mayb tats y his last name is 'Mongkontong'...
    Guess tats all 4 now... Borin Borin... Nothin interestin happenin these few daes...
    "I miss you like crazy.. Even more than words can say.. I miss you like crazy.. Every minute of every day.. Girl (Boy) I'm so down, when your love's not around.. I miss you, miss you, miss you.. I miss you like crazy!" (The Moffatts)

    the beauty exposed ;