2dae was my 1st dae of Sport Practicum at Active Network, Australia..... Did Manual Fixes and looked 4 potential clients... My shift is frm 9-1pm on Tues n 9-2pm on Thurs... So, my wk's timetable wud be.... Mon 3-6pm (Uni)... Tues 9-1pm (Practicum), 2-5pm (Uni).... Wed Off.... Thurs 9-2pm (Practicum).... Fri 11.30-3pm (Uni).... As u cn see, Tues is the worst dae..... 1 whole dae....
In future, I will be havin more Practicum as I started my Practicum late n I need 2 complete 120 hrs of volunteer work.... So, mayb I'll haf Practicum on Weds as well in future.... Whole wk full of activities.... Good!!... I lyk it.... Rather than laze my ass at hm... Bt come 2 tink of it... Ive gt heaps of assignments.... Wateva... I aint complainin.... Tis is Life.... Bluehz!!!!
So, if in future u guyz c me... I cn bet I'll b diff... Confirm lose wt.... Now, my wt is lyk 51- 52kg... Last tym used 2 b lyk 55-58kg...
As I'm typin now.... Im oso in Pain!!!.... Gosh... I feel so giddy..... On top of tat, dunoe y all of a sudden my chest hurts alot... Lyk gt sum1 punch/press me in the chest or sumthin.... Then, I oso feel lyk pukin.... Wayne saes tat I'm pregnant!!!... Haha... Crazy boi....
Seriously.... Chest hurts.... Lyk so heavy.... Sumtyms hard 2 breathe oso.... Symptoms of heart attack developin???... Possible.... Coz it runs in the family.... Cholesterol, diabetes, high blood pressure, wateva wateva.... All runs in the family.... So, yea... Wateva.... Or isit coz I didnt haf enuf sleep??... Slept 4 only 2 hrs....
I'm 2 lazy 2 type more... Tired... Toodles....
"You want me to always remember... My promise, I always will... You'll watch and u wait for my return... My promise, I'm coming home... For all the loney nights when your not feeling alive... Look 2wards the midnight sky and wait 4 sunrise..." (A Thorn For Every Heart)
- I promised tat I wont find any1 else... I promised tat I'll come hm 2 u... I noe I've broken 1 of my promises n uve lost tat trust in me.... Bt tis is 1 which I never ever ever will break.... Ive kept it all tis while n I alwayz will... I noe I've said tis heaps of tyms... Bt no1 in tis world cn ever replace u... B4 u noe it... We'll b tog again... In each other's arms... Our hearts will b whole n nt in 2.... Till then, I juz 1 u 2 noe tat.... Im so in love wif u, Muhd Rashidin!!!....