<body> Lost In Beauty-
...she's Beautiful

DIYANA aka SnowBlackPrincess
a

...Beauty ProDucts

Can't live w/o my
- Lip Gloss
- Mascara
- Cell

...Other Beauties

AMIRAH

...EXIBITIONS


  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • May 2009

  • ...BEAUTYTALK



    Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

     

    ...Lost in beauty

    layout design, coding,  photo-editing,

    by ice angel



    Brushes- 1| 2

    Sunday, August 3, 2008


    Carl's 25th Bdae!!!

    Yest went 2 the City 2 meet Carl.. He wants 2 treat his close frens 2 dinner 4 his 25th Bdae... His bdae is on the 4th Aug bt we had an early celebration as 4th Aug is on Mon....


    I was late as the train was nt in service... So, took tis train replacement bus 2 Burnley train station then took the train 2 Melb. Central station... Carl picked me up frm Hoyts 2 meet the rest... They were playin pool.... So, I joined in... Met Leslie (Msia) n Yukki (Korea).... I teamed up wif Carl... As usual, I suck... Hahaha....

    After tat, we went 2 tis Korean restaurant.... Ordered sum set meal which has lyk 3 dishes.... Here's 1 of the dishes... Seafood....

    After dinner, we went 2 Crown... 1 of the Clubs... Had a large glass of beer... Victoria Bitter (VB)... Watched the live band perform 1 set, then left... Took sum pics... Tis is a pic of all 4 of us... Frm left 2 rite (Leslie, Carl, Me, n Yukki).... I look pretty n gorgeously beautiful dun I???.... Haha....Below, is a pic of Leslie n me.... N Carl, Yukki n me.... Once again, dun I juz look gorgeous??... Hehehe.... *Thick Skin!*

    Took the tram hm... Then, walked hm... Coz the bus was no longer operatin.... Wif me heels n all... Gosh... Tirin.... Tats the prob in Australia... Transportation... Very troublesome... Nt lyk in S'pore... Very convenient.... Even if ther train n bus is no longer operatin, there's still alot of Cabs ard n its nt so exp... The meter of Cabs here is lyk ur HEARTBEAT!!!... Every few sec go up n up n up... In the end, Bankrupt... Haha!!!... I paid nearly AUD80 4 me cab fare frm the airport 2 hm the other tym.... Gosh!!!

    You + Me = True Love... We'll go through storms, rain or shine tog.... Tog. we'll work on our 5 yrs plan... I'm so in love with u... Till death do us prt.... *Hugz n Kisses!*

    the beauty exposed ;