<body> Lost In Beauty-
...she's Beautiful

DIYANA aka SnowBlackPrincess
a

...Beauty ProDucts

Can't live w/o my
- Lip Gloss
- Mascara
- Cell

...Other Beauties

AMIRAH

...EXIBITIONS


  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • May 2009

  • ...BEAUTYTALK



    Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

     

    ...Lost in beauty

    layout design, coding,  photo-editing,

    by ice angel



    Brushes- 1| 2

    Monday, September 29, 2008


    Bermuda Triangle!!!!

    Hi, peepz... I noe tis is kinda random bt... Haf u ever wondered wat happens wen u enter the Bermuda Triangle???... Wat happens in there???... R the ppl still alive or dead???.... Do they enter another world???.... I have alwayz thought abt tis since I was a lil gal... All tis tok abt the Bermuda Triangle.... I find it a BIG mystery...

    "It is the greatest modern mystery of our supposedly well understood world: a region of the Atlantic Ocean between Bermuda, Miami, Florida, and San Juan, Puerto Rico, where disappearances of ships and planes not only continue but continue to defy explanation." <http://www.bermuda-triangle.org/html/introduction.html>

    I guess tis is 1 of those tings which is unexplainable... Only god noes.... Wat do u guyz tink????... Comment, pls....

    I love u, Honey Bunny!!!! I miss u so much... *Hugz n Kisses*

    the beauty exposed ;