<body> Lost In Beauty-
...she's Beautiful

DIYANA aka SnowBlackPrincess
a

...Beauty ProDucts

Can't live w/o my
- Lip Gloss
- Mascara
- Cell

...Other Beauties

AMIRAH

...EXIBITIONS


  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • May 2009

  • ...BEAUTYTALK



    Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

     

    ...Lost in beauty

    layout design, coding,  photo-editing,

    by ice angel



    Brushes- 1| 2

    Saturday, September 27, 2008


    Best Platoon/Best Marksman/Best Boyfriend!!!!


    Wonderin wat all tis pics r abt???... Tis was boyfie's ASLC POP bck in Feb... Which I missed... Sadly.... Tis was where he officially became a Sergeant... How is tis related 2 2dae's post???... Well..............................................................................................................................................

    Boyfie told me 2dae tat they gt Best Platoon 4 the recent 5D4N field camp mission... Cool huh???.... Hahaha... Recently, he gt Best Marksman oso... Wooooooooo.... So proud of me Honey Bunny.... Congrats, darl!!!... =)

    I wanna award him wif Best Boyfriend!!!... Cn I, cn I????.... Hehehe.... Will elaborate more in 2 mths tym.... U noe, I noe.... So, be on the lookout n keep visitin me blog.... Hehehe.... *AhEm AhEm!*

    Yawnzzzzz.... It's lyk 2.45am here... Me head feels so heavy... Me eyes r givin up on me... Guess I'll stop here.... Nitey nitez, peepz.... Sweet dreamzzzzzzzz..... *PoOf!*

    the beauty exposed ;