<body> Lost In Beauty-
...she's Beautiful

DIYANA aka SnowBlackPrincess
a

...Beauty ProDucts

Can't live w/o my
- Lip Gloss
- Mascara
- Cell

...Other Beauties

AMIRAH

...EXIBITIONS


  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • May 2009

  • ...BEAUTYTALK



    Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

     

    ...Lost in beauty

    layout design, coding,  photo-editing,

    by ice angel



    Brushes- 1| 2

    Friday, September 5, 2008


    Something's Stirring In Me!!!

    Dammit... I'm lyk so pissed!!!!.... I'm nt gonna tok nimore... Make me lose my mood... Gt my Lemon Cheesecake infront of me... Cheesecake... My fav.... BUT gt NO appetite 2 eat.... Darn.... So Sick n tired....

    Wats wrong wif me??... I feel tat I've changed... I've become lyk more sensitive.... For example, weneva I argue/quarrel wif any of me ex-bfs in the past... I wont cry.... Now, I cry most of the tym... Crybaby.... Oso, Y do I gt pissed so easily nowadaes???... I cn feel my heart lyk beatin fast n I'll lyk try 2 cool dwn n breathe.... I guess only god noes the ans....

    Izit coz I'm away n I'm lyk missing my loved ones.... Esp Rashidin???... Lyk I feel so lonely and dun receive lyk physical touch/love lyk hugz n stuff.... So, I tend 2 gt more emotional n stuff??.... Bein away frm the ones u love... Nt an ez ting.... Sigh.... Guess tats life....

    Of mayb if any of u noe the ans... U cud lyk comment me or sumthin???....

    "I'm already there.. Don't make a sound.. I'm the BEAT in your HEART.. I'm the moonlight shining down.... I'm the WHISPER in the WIND.. And I'll be there till the end.. Can you feel the love that we share??? I'm already there.. We may be a Thousand Miles apart.. But, I'll be with you Wherever you are.." (Westlife)

    - No matter how far apart we r or 4 how long... Ure alwayz in my heart, mind, body n soul.... I'm so in love wif u, Muhd Rashidin Muhd Rafee.... I MISS YOU!! =(

    the beauty exposed ;