Submitted me 2nd last assignment 2dae... Shit happened!!!!... Dun ask y... 2 tired 2 type everythin out.... 2 Exam papers n 1 more assignment 2 go.... So tired... Lky mentally.... Exhaustin... Cnt wait 4 everythin 2 b over... Lyk seriously... I feel tis is the hardest I've worked compared 2 last yr... Mayb coz it's the last semsester... Ppl alwayz sae last semester very bz.... Now, I understand....Nvm... Nearly there......
Niwae, below r some of the pics frm Fana's 21st bdae... Eve of her bdae we had BBQ... On her bdae itself we went 2 the city... Ali, Fana n me... Again, 2 tired 2 type out wat happened... Let the pics do the tokin....
That's All Folks!!!!!
"You ain't got to buy nothing.. It's not what I want, Baby it's You.. We don't have to go nowhere.. Its not what I want, Baby it's you.. It's not for what you got.. Cause I know you got alot.. No matter what you do, You always gettin Hot.. It's You,It's You.. Baby all I want is You, Yeah!" Jojo- Baby love, lyk the song saes... All I want is u... All the $$$ in the world cn neva add up 2 wat I feel 4 u... I Love you.... *HuGz & KiSsEs*