The FAPDC recently met to review your application for a Pass Conceded grade.I regret to inform you that in this instance, you have been unsuccessful.
Students are reminded that in assessing eligibility for a Pass Conceded, the FAPDC must follow university policy as set out by the Academic Board. Students are able to view the relevant policy guidelines on The Guide ( www.deakin.edu.au/theguide) and should note, in particular, the following piece of legislation: Assessment (Higher Education Courses) ProcedureApproved by Academic Board on 12 August 2008 and incorporates all amendments to 03 December 2008 31.
A Pass Conceded grade may be awarded where the following conditions are met: the student is one credit point short of completing their program of study the unit mark in question is 45% or greater and less than 50% the student has not failed any hurdle requirement for the unit for which the pass Conceded grade is being considered the student must, in the judgment of the Faculty Academic Progress and Discipline Committee, have a generally good academic record with the exception of the unit for which the award of a Pass Conceded grade is being considered the student has not been awarded a Pass Conceded grade for any other unit in a course or articulated program of courses.
In this instance, the committee has found that you do not meet the eligibility criteria. Please note that this email is final and there is no right of appeal.
Regards,Kate van Hooft.
I met all the criteria... EXCEPT...... Just bcs of tat 1 bold highlighted pt!!... N I missed by 1 freakin mark!!!!... SIGH!!!... Now I haf 2 re-take tat freakin module again.... Ive the feelin I'll fail tat exam again coz its so freakin tough.... God Bless me... *Sniff Sniff* =(