<body> Lost In Beauty-
...she's Beautiful

DIYANA aka SnowBlackPrincess
a

...Beauty ProDucts

Can't live w/o my
- Lip Gloss
- Mascara
- Cell

...Other Beauties

AMIRAH

...EXIBITIONS


  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • May 2009

  • ...BEAUTYTALK



    Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

     

    ...Lost in beauty

    layout design, coding,  photo-editing,

    by ice angel



    Brushes- 1| 2

    Tuesday, February 24, 2009


    Finally, No Longer Jobless!!!!




    Ola!!!!... Guess wat, peepz.... I finally gt a job!!!... Weeeeeee..... Where???... Hard Rock Cafe Singapore (HRC)!!!!... As wat????.... Restaurant Hostess.... Dun gt the wrong impression wen I sae hostess aite???.... The job scope is lyk 2 greet customers, lead customers to their tables, etc....

    It's lyk Ive been goin there ever since I was young.... Ive been 2 HRCs in Bali, K.L, Gold Coast, Melbourne, etc.... N now I'm actualli workin there.... Woooooo...... The environment in HRC is very casual n open... Lyk u cn haf piercings on ur lips n u dun need 2 take it off... Cn haf tattoo.... Tat kinda ting.... Its nt strict lyk in hotels n stuff.... U cn dance wif customers, joke ard, etc.... Juz b friendly n urself....

    Im startin on Wednesday, 25 Feb 09... Very excited... Hopefully, all goes well.... Guess tats all 4 now... Will update u guyz on how me 1st dae of work goes.... Till then.... Toodles.... ;)

    2 me Honey Bunny, dun worry abt me workin there aite???... I wont leave u 4 any1 else.... If sum1 ask 4 me no or sumthin... I'll juz ignore them.... U noe how much I love u.... I wudnt wanna ruin our r/s.... It's sumthin very special n I really cherish it.... Im so in love wif u.... Alwayz rmb tat.... Now, I cn start savin up 4 our Marriage in 5 yrs tym..... ;)

    the beauty exposed ;