<body> Lost In Beauty-
...she's Beautiful

DIYANA aka SnowBlackPrincess
a

...Beauty ProDucts

Can't live w/o my
- Lip Gloss
- Mascara
- Cell

...Other Beauties

AMIRAH

...EXIBITIONS


  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • May 2009

  • ...BEAUTYTALK



    Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

     

    ...Lost in beauty

    layout design, coding,  photo-editing,

    by ice angel



    Brushes- 1| 2

    Wednesday, March 4, 2009


    Hello, peepz!!!... Juz 2 update u guyz on tings.... I didnt go 4 the job at HRC... I went 4 JWT Kids Gym, instead... As a 'Funner Trainer'... Pay is higher, 5 daes/wk.... There r 3 branches... Mine is at UE Square... Clarke Quay area.... Bt we do haf 2 go ard the other 2 branches as well if they lack of manpower...

    Basically, tis job is similar 2 Tumble Tots where I worked prt-tym last tym after me O Level... Bt tis company offers alot more.... Bsides the normal classes.... They do bdae parties, cheerleadin classes, gymnastic classes, kids nite out (KNO), kids dae out (KDO), etc.... More programmes n stuff....

    Hw I gt the job????.... Rashidin, me love.... Actually did me resume n applied 4 tat position on Jobsdb 4 me.... I gt a call 4 an interview, n the rest is history.... Thank u so much 4 tat, darling... Guess tats all 4 now.... 2 tired 2 type more.... Till then..... Toodles!!!!...

    I wanna spend the rest of my life... Wif u by my side... Together 4ever.... I love u so much, dodo bird....

    the beauty exposed ;